- Remove existing coping and install new two-piece metal base.
- Remove existing membrane leaving insulation in place.
- Install new pitched insulation drain sets at all three roof sumps. Re-fasten loose roof sump.
- Install one layer recovery board underlayment to provide a smooth surface to accept the new membrane.
- Mechanically fasten the Duro-Last white, tan, gray, or dark gray single ply membrane in accordance with Duro-Last fastening requirements
- At all perimeter edges bring the membrane over parapet wall and metal base cleat fastening 6”
- Snap on metal edge cover on all perimeter base cleat.
- Flash all curbed units, stacks, roof drains, and other roof penetrations in accordance with Duro-Last specifications.
- Includes membrane on entire back side of front mansard wall