- Remove and properly dispose of the existing two layers of membrane roofing leaving EPS insulation in place.
- Install one layer of ½” ISO recovery board to provide a smooth surface to accept the new membrane.
- Mechanically fasten the Duro-Last single-ply membrane in accordance with Duro-Last requirements
- Flash all parapet and adjacent building walls in accordance with Duro-Last requirements.
- At all perimeter edges bring the membrane over edge fastening 6” O.C.
- Install new Duro-Last metal edging and extension on all perimeter edges.
- Install new metal “Z” soffit flashing along the West edge of the roof.