- Grayling Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Roofing Contractors Association
- Northeastern Michigan Home Builders Association
- National Home Builders Association
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Builders Exchange
- Certified Florida Roofing Contractor
- Northern Michigan Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors
Great Lakes Roofing was formed. It was a subdivision of Frank Taylor Lumber and Development. It was based out of Straits Building Center in St. Ignace, MI. Due to the advancements being made in the roofing industry, it was felt a company should be formed that devoted all of its time in this area.
Because of the necessity for expansion, Great Lakes Roofing purchased it’s own facility in Pickford, MI.
An office and warehouse was purchased in Grayling, MI to better service it’s growing list of customers in the Lower Peninsula.
Blown in insulation was added to Great Lakes Roofing’s line of products and services.
Great Lakes Roofing was incorporated solely under it’s new name as Great Lakes Roofing and Insulation Systems, Inc.